NATURAL FLOWISM LTD
LAVINIA'S OWN DESIGNS LTD
HOUSE OF FLOWISM LTD
General Terms and Conditions for the Whole-Sale/Retail, and Goods Services inclusive of all Intellectual Property Rights Whether Shown or Mentioned here or Not
To be Applied Where Applicable
All Terms and Conditions and any exemption are made in compliance and consideration of enforced circumstance such as COVID-19
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE OF GOODS AND SERVICES FOR COMPANIES
NATURAL FLOWISM LTD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Application and Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods detailed in stores (Goods) purchased by the buyer (you) from:
Natural Flowism Ltd No:10010715 Creative Arts & Entertainment Recording and Publishing Company
which is the first incorporated company
Flowism Limited No:10046936 2nd incorporated as a service company
Lavinia’s Own Designs Ltd No: 13456434 3rd incorporated company main activities: Costume & Fashion
House of Flowism Ltd No: 13704793 4th incorporated company main activities:Ceramic Goods is essentially B2B though there are no restrictions to the type of customer that can shop here everyone is welcome there is no intention to ever exclude anyone at all. B2B & D2C customers are both welcome so long as terms and conditions and sales descriptions are fully understood. You will be buying multiples of items in one purchase.
Description of WholeSales items when available: A minimum spend of £ 60.00 required all price will be displayed in GDP. There is no requirement to have an account at this store as no such facility currently exist. Mostly all purchases will grouped, and most deals will already be priced as a complete package deal with discretionary discounts. There are no guarantee that there will be deals of only £60 the amount is a guide given as is required to define wholesale and retail where no minimum spend amount need be mentioned. Delivery Window/ Shipping is 10-15 days every effort will be made to delivery all goods purchased to wherever you are in the world by courier, unless a bespoke delivery is required. There is no credit facility to give credit at this store. You will purchase and pay for your goods at check out on the same day. Payments will be processed by PayPal. A Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (Msrp) or List Price (Lp) will NOT be given after or during any point of Sale. Re-Pricing of Goods, or "sticker" is not something House of Flowism Ltd with participate in due to having a variety client and customer base it will therefore be inappropriate. You are advice to carefully research your markets, and project before purchases. All the rules in the General Terms and Conditions apply to all and any purchases made at this store. Please do not purchase anything with the express purpose of returning it!
All companies trade at: https://www.naturalflowism.com
2. These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you pay for items purchased and will constitute an entire agreement between us and you. You need to be at least 18 to use this site.
3. These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods or Services to you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
Interpretation of Trading Day and Headings
4. A "business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday.
5. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
6. Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
7. The description of the Goods is set out in the about store description, unless expressly changed in the items for purchase description. In accepting the description, you acknowledge that you have not just relied upon any statement, promise or other representations about the Goods by us to make your choice of purchase. Descriptions of the Goods set out in our sales description are intended as a guide only. Photographs taken will be taken to the best of the skill set, and highest technological quality afforded at that time, and in the best lighting possible or available at the time seasons permitting. Every effort will be made to present goods as accurately as possible. Please be advised of the following: please allow for some adjustment in colours seen, and measurements given though every effort will be made to record the closes or exact information about goods as possible. All descriptions of all goods, and services, and acceptance of terms and conditions are subjected to your ability to comprehend and correctly perceive what has been written, or what you have seen. If you know you have any type of visual or perceptive impairments, it is your responsibility to engage the appropriate support and assistance you to help you with your purchase. You are kindly advised to NOT proceed with any choice or payment for goods until you are able to make a very clear decision about your purchase which you fully understand, and are fully aware of what you have chosen to purchase and all the risks if applicable and conditions which may apply to the purchase/s you are making. Thank You in advance for You Cooperation. Please feel free to ask for assistance from us if required every effort will be made to support you in the best way Possible.
8. Changes may be made to the specification of the Goods which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements.
Price and Possible Changes to Prices Known or Seen
9. The price (or Prices) of the Goods will be set out in our description current on the date of your purchase of goods or such other price as we may agree in writing for services offered.
10.If the cost of the Production of Goods for us increases due to any factor beyond our control including, but not limited to, material costs, labour costs, alteration of exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we may increase the Price prior to delivery. If this occurs at any time every effort will be made to keep you updated and informed. It will be entirely up to you whether or not you can adjust your budget to the change in price of goods you have purchased. Despite any unseen changes the cost of goods will need to be paid for, for all goods purchased to be delivered, or for the entire purchase or order NOT to be fully cancelled.
11. Any increase in the Price under the clause above will only take place after we have told you about it.
12.You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our discretion.
13.The Price is exclusive of fees for packaging and transportation / delivery.
14.The Price is exclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
Cancellation and Alteration
15.Details of the Goods as described in the clause above (Goods) and set out in our sales description and are subject to alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer to sell the Goods.
16.Payment for Goods must be made immediately at check out (including any non-standard price in accordance with the clause on Price (above)
17.Either of us can cancel the order, service, or purchase for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the price, or terms and conditions on offer.
18. Payment will be taken immediately at Check Out. It is your responsibility to have a legal and legitimate way to pay, and to be advised on how or when the payment you make will leave your account. Any attempt to make fraudulently payments will be reported to the appropriate legal authority.
19.Payment for returns may take slightly longer to show in your account due to the time it may take for goods returned to be received by us. Please make sure you retain proof of postage to help speed the process of your return. Proof of postage information and tracking information will need to be forwarded to help process your return, unless an arrangement has been made between you and us to collect items directly from you.
20.Due to your purchase being made online. You must make payment even if delivery of your purchase has not yet taken place and / or that the title in the Goods has not yet been passed to you.
21.If you do not pay within the period set out above, your goods will not be delivered.
Re: Non-Payment re: Services for works due or already carried out by agreement or in Good Faith and upon the word that Payments will be made.
Further Services may be suspended due to non-payment. Due to payment being needed to carry on with service originally offered. Depending on agreement made between us, or circumstance at hand. In the event of rare circumstances where an agreement is broken, and a payment cannot be made due to unforeseen unfortunate circumstances occurring. Every effort will be made to understand and be of assistance in any unforeseen difficulty or circumstances which may arise during any agreement agreed before a change in health conditions, or any other circumstances which may arise.
22.Time for payment will be of the essence of the Contract between us and you.
23.All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed verbally, or in writing between us.
24.Both parties must pay all amounts due under these Terms and Conditions in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither party is entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
25.We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the delivery form, or your order or to another location we agree in writing.
26.If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, goods will NOT be delivered.
27.Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 8 pm. Unless, an alternative arrangement has been made between us.
28.If you do not take delivery of the Goods we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
a. store or re-arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs and expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and / or
b. Make Arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of such redelivery; and/or
c. After 14 business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
29. If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must contact us to make alternative arrangement for the goods you have purchased. We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
30. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery cannot be guaranteed. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
31. We can deliver the Goods by instalments within reason. For Goods to be delivered by instalments they must be: Upwards of 60 inches wide, 3ft and above, smaller items only quantities of 3000+ can be delivered by instalments. Large, Bulky, or Irregular Shaped Heavy Goods only can be delivered by instalment. Each instalment will be invoiced and will need to be paid for separately this allows for the convenience for a variety of destinations to be used. Each instalment will be treated as a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment will not entitle you to cancel any other instalment. Deliveries will only be made once each instalment is paid. To make an Arrangement for a bespoke delivery email: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after purchase or make contact by using on site contact form.
Inspection and Acceptance of Goods
32. You must inspect the Goods on delivery/receipt, or collection.
33. If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 7 days of delivery, providing details.
34. Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective, or wrong item has been sent, or that Goods were not damaged in transit, or by rough handling by you or dispatching courier , and if required, will only accept Goods once images of damages have been received, and a thorough inspection has been carried out.
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL IMAGES ARE SENT ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY POSSIBLE, AND THE GOODS PURCHASED CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN, AND IDENTIFIED. ONLY THEN WILL A REFUND BE PROCESSED.
34a. RE: Refunds for RUSTIC, SHABBY CHIC STYLE ITEMS, OR ABSTRACT ART WORKS and DESIGNS – Or Other Hand Painted & Hand Finished items
LAVINIA’S OWN DESIGNS LTD – A MEANINGFUL DIFFERENCE [LODAMD] and HOUSE of FLOWISM LTD which trade at: www.naturalflowism.com
Abstract Expression hand painted artwork original designs are very delicate, boutique, performer costume style items, or ceramic items. They are NOT designed for the hard-wearing purposes of the ready to wear markets, or everyday use or wear and tear. These are expressionistic pieces abstract/conceptual ideas made into pieces of art, translated into fashion attire/apparel, or home furnishing accessories, or ceramic goods. Therefore, there are certain specific conditions that need to be taken into consideration, and account before items are returned. Nothing created will be created perfectly. You are buying a work of art, which may be worn as wearable art, or used as an ornament or a very delicate piece of jewellery. Therefore, each item will need to be preserved as a piece of art, rather than be treated as a piece of regular clothing, or home furnishing. Fashion items/ clothes will not meet the garment industry standards or may not meet regular size specifications. These design pieces are treated and constructed as individually similar items. Lengths, and widths may vary and be different in an overall garment for instance though every effort will be made to make everything as wearable as possible and as close to general industry standards as possible. Irregularities may occur depending on materials or techniques used/ or more than likely because it is part of the meaningful journey behind the creation of the artwork which has been translated into a designer product. These items are to be maintained as art, and are not to be subjected to the riggers, of a normal regular washing machine routine.
WASH CARE PRESERVATION OF THE ITEMS IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE. MOST GARMENTS/ITEMS WILL CARRY A DRY CLEAN ONLY LABEL. DRY CLEAN ONLY FOR HAND PAINTED ITEMS MEANS: WIPE/DAP ONLY. OR ONLY USE LUKEWARM/COLD DAMP CLOTH ONLY. IF YOU CHOSE TO TAKE THE GARMENT /ITEM TO A PROFESSIONAL DRY-CLEANING BUSINESS. PLEASE BE ADVISED IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THAT YOUR DRY CLEANER IS EXPERIENCED IN CLEANING DELICATE HAND PAINTED/WOVEN TEXTILES. Please note: Creating hand painted, and hand finished works can include many, many long hours of work. Every effort is made during the process of creation to source products that will ensure each creation retains the colour, shape, and purpose for which the design is created. Colour Products for all artworks are sourced externally, therefore tones are premixed, and only then fused into the design. The main, but not sole activity of LODAMD is the recycling & upcycling of a variety of materials giving them a rugged/distressed vintage look, with a rustic charm. Please take all of this information into consideration before returning any items. This information is thorough studied and considered before refunds are issued.
Goods which are Exempt from being returned within 14 day period are: Any Perishable Goods, any goods which require a seal/therefore a seal to be broken to gain access such as: Software, CD's, Vinyl Records, DVD's, Tailor Made items, personalised items, any items which has been used or fused with another item after delivery and is inseparable from it. Any products which require a seal for hygiene or health reasons or purpose will also be exempt, as will any undergarments sold.
35. Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods within 14 days for a full or partial refund the Goods. For an extension on that time please get in touch immediately you receive your goods and decide upon a return.
36. We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
a. you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
b. you make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or the choice to return goods purchased.
c. A defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or
d. A defect arises from normal use or wear and tear of the Goods; and/or when advised or other use.
e. A defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, wilful damage or any other act by you, your employees or agents or any third parties.
37. You bear the risk and cost of returning the Goods.
38. Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 4 days after delivery.
39. The risk in the Goods will pass to you on completion of delivery. Where the Goods immediately become your belongings.
40. Title to the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for: (a) the Goods and/or (b) any other goods or services that we have supplied to you in respect of which payment has become due.
41. Until title to the Goods has passed to you, you must (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as our Bailee; and/or (b) store the goods separately and not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and/or (c) keep the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery.
42. Once Goods have been sold and are in transit it is your responsibility to track your delivery or contact courier to insure safe, and timely delivery of your goods from our property to yours unless alternative arrangements have been made. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods in transit to you where external or third-party courier is used. We can only accept responsibility for goods which are delivered by in house bespoke delivery services.
43. We can terminate the sale of Goods under the Contract where:
a. you commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions supplied.
b. you are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become the subject of a bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtors.
c. you enter into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or any other scheme or arrangement is made with your creditors; or
d. you convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part thereof, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed, or petition presented to any court for the winding up of your affairs or for the granting of an administration order, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
Limitation of liability
44. Our liability under the Contract, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort, misrepresentation or otherwise will be limited to this clause.
45. Subject to the clauses above on Inspection and Acceptance and Risk and Title, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law (save for those implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
46. If we do not deliver the Goods, our liability is limited, subject to the clause below, to the costs and expenses incurred by you in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods.
47. Our total liability will not, in any circumstances, exceed the total amount of the Price payable by you.
48. We will not be liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with the Goods, for:
A. any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses; and/or
B. any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; and/or
C. any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; and/or
D. any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or breach by you in relation to your obligations; and/or
E. any loss relating to the choice of the Goods and how they will meet your purpose or the use by you of the Goods supplied.
49. The exclusions of liability contained within this clause will not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit our liability; and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
50. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).
51. Notices will be deemed to have been duly given:
a. when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
b. when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
c. on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
d. on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
All notices under these Terms and Conditions
must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
53. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism/stalking, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
54. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
55. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
56. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
BEHAVIOURAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS for the Purposes of Self - Defence/ Self - Protection/ Care for the Safety of Others
57. Be Respectful to Director, Artist, Creatives, Performers, or Otherwise, or Anyone based here or associated with any Business on this Website. Please Respect all Artists and all their Intellectual Property, Content, Copyrights, Privacy Rights, Human, Civil, and Legal Rights!
Be Respectful to all Clients, Customers, Consumers, Trades Persons, End Users, Freelancers, Staff, Consultants, and all Associates and Associations, and Supporters of this Website or to Anyone in Relation to all Businesses.
Do Not Stalk, Spy, Hack, Troll, or Cyber Attack Any Business, Business Activity, or Anyone at Any Time!
Please Contact: email@example.com with any request for information
Do Not Intrude or Trespass, or Burgle ANYONES Property at ANY time under ANY Circumstances Whatsoever!
SELF HEALING AND HEALING IN GENERAL IS THE BASIS AND INTENTION BEHIND ALL BUSINESSES HERE PRESENT. ACTS OF TERRORISM MEANING COLLECTIVE STALKING OF ANYONE PROMINENT POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE, ANY PUBLIC FIGURES, ANYONE DEEMED AS SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE GENERAL PUBLIC, OR ANY COMMUNITIY VULNERABLE OR OTHERWISE. ACTS OF VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND OR SLIEGHT OF HAND ARE NOT SUPPORTED. IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH ACT ARISING EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO BRING A SWIFT AND PEACEFUL RESOLUTIONAND RECOVERY FROM ANY SUCH CONFLICT FOR THE GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED.
Terms and Conditions may be subject to change or be updated at any time. It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated.
These terms and conditions have been edited and tailored to the needs of the businesses stated to the best of knowledge available at this time.
As the customer your statutory rights remain applicable to all purchases, and all distant selling rules, and which are applicable for software or downloadable remain applicable, along with all terms and conditions presented.
Please makes sure you are fully versed in all the rights and terms and conditions relating to you as the customers, consumer, client, artist, trades person, or end user prior to making any payment. Or prior to engaging any other services offered, or goods sold, or services sold, or offered on this site.
Information which may be also helpful to you as the customer/consumer/ or trades person in relation to your rights may be found by typing the following heading into your browser: Online and distance selling - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) or by using the following links:
Anything relating to trade marks, publishing,, and published works, or any other creative imaginative works or activities must be respected and adhered to on this site in accordance with all applicable intellectual Property rights, rules, and regulations as well as to any distant selling rules.
Natural Flowism Ltd
Company Number: 10010715
Copyright: 2016 - 2022
NATURAL FLOWISM LTD
NATURAL FLOWISM STUDIOS
Our contact details
Name: NATURAL FLOWISM LTD
Address: FLAT 16 COTTRILL GARDENS, MARCON PLACE, LONDON, E8 1NY
Phone Number: 0203 654 2388
ICO GUIDANCE: Insert the contact details for your business. Include a postal address, any main email addresses, phone numbers or web addresses.
Include the date you completed the privacy notice.
Date of Notice Completion: 31/12/2021
ICO Guidance: The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
[DELIVERY INFORMATION FOR THE DELIVERY AND RETURN OF GOODS.]
ICO GUIDANCE: Tell people about the type of personal information you collect. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify a living person. For example members’ email addresses, customer financial information, employee data or website user stats. You can find more about what constitutes personal information on our website.
RESPONSE TO GUIDANCE: As an online Wholesale/Retail we only collect information which allow us to deliver the goods you have purchased from us. Or any further information that may be needed to forward the delivery of your goods to an external courier service.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal/business information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
[DELIVERY OR COLLECTION OF GOODS PURCHASED OR TO CARRY OUT SERVICES]
[If applicable] We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
[Add the source of any data collected indirectly and why you collected the personal information]
NOT CURRENTLY APPLICABLE TO NATURAL FLOWISM LTD OR ANY COMPANIES TRADING UNDER
We use the information that you have given us in order to [list how you use the personal information].
We may share this information with:
Any legal entity as required by law in the event a crime is committed, or if need for any other reason where a witness may be needed.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [firstname.lastname@example.org]
(b) If We May Have a Contractual Obligation
(c) If We have a legal obligation
(d) If We have a vital interest.
(e) If We need it to perform a public task.
Nothing else currently applies to this business other than we publish virtual works, and produce art and other tangible goods for sale which need to be delivered in person.
This section has been edited using the guidance from the ICO
Your personal or business information delivery address will be collected at point of purchase of goods.
The reasons why there is a need to collect personal or business information from you is to deliver your goods or service only.
Check here to learn about why there is a lawful basis for collecting information from you(visit our lawful basis guidance and interactive tool to help you understand how we worked this out).
Tell people about any instances in which you pass personal information to a third party and outline your reasons for this. Your information may be passed to a third party at your request, for the express purpose of delivering goods purchased or collecting goods returned to us or to any accompany which may need to carry out services on our behalf only you are advised and agree to the company or service used. Your information maybe passed to a third party if a crime or fraud has been committed.
ICO Guidance: If you are relying on consent to process individual’s information, then you should also tell people about their right to withdraw consent and how they can do this.
Our Response: You have the right to withdraw your consent regarding any information at any time.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
If required Your information is securely stored at: https://www.naturalflowism.com
Based at: Flat 16 Cottrill Gardens Marcon Place London E8 1NY
Your information will only be stored with your permission and only used to deliver your goods. Your payment information will be stored by external facilities such as PayPal: if that is the option you have chosen. No payments will be handled directly by us for goods sold. We will not keep any or will have not need to keep any personal information about unless we have customer account facility and you have expressly agreed for use to hold necessary payment information for delivery or other services offered to you by us. The length of time your information will be kept will depend on the length of time you are a client/customer of ours. Once you are no longer a client/customer there will no longer for us to hold any information about of payment or any other service or reason. And information held online will be deleted online. Any other information held in person such as paper or any other material or documentation held by us at your request will be deface and destroy until nothing can be identified of its original form to the best of our ability.
We keep [delivery information] for [time period up to 14 days just to service deliveries or returns]. We will then dispose your information by deleting or shredding any information
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please use contact information given below to make a request or complaint.
Tell people about their data protection rights. Their rights will differ depending on your lawful basis for processing, so once you know this then you can select the relevant sections from the text in the template below to include in your Privacy Notice. The lawful basis page of our Guide to the GDPR has a useful table that shows the varying rights that apply depending on the lawful basis.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at: email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Include the ICO’s address in all correspondence
YOU MAY ALSO MAKE A COMPLAINT BY USING CONTACT FORM ON OUR WEBSITE AT: https://www.naturalflowism.com
All information edited under the guidance of ICO may be corrected or updated at any time
Please keep yourself informed and STAY updated
Lavinia De Ayr
(Please be aware of the following: Vat amendment application is being amended August 2022. As soon as this is resolved full parent company details will be updated, and this notice will be removed. Thank You to all supporting parties for all your support)